Contact Warr & Co and discuss your position with one of our directors. We can prepare a personalised net remuneration prediction based on your specific circumstances and potential earnings. We will talk you through your options and the implications of contracting. After agreeing the right way forward, we would typically start the ball rolling with the initial fact finding information necessary to proceed with a company formation.
Ideally we would like to arrange a face to face meeting to discuss how to operate your company, talk you through all the requirements of operating a company, show you how to complete a simple bookkeeping spreadsheet, provide tax planning and make sure you are 100% happy.
We issue you with our welcome pack which includes engagement letters (terms and conditions), registration forms for Self Assessment, VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax and request that you sign the HMRC authority to act documentation so we can speak directly to HMRC regarding your tax affairs.
The typical services that we provide to your freelance contracting company are;
- Formation of your company
- Open a business bank account with Cater Allen
- A face to face meeting
- Register with HMRC for Self assessment
- Register with HMRC for VAT, Flat rate scheme application, PAYE and corporation tax.
- Application for dispensation against P11d completion (reduces red tape)
- Completion of your annual financial statements and submission of these to HM Revenue & Customs
- Completion of Abbreviated accounts and submission of these to Companies House
- Preparation of the company tax return CT600 and submission to HMRC
- Completion of your year end payroll form P14 and provide you with a copy of your P60
- Completion of your P11d benefits in kind form
- Completion of your personal tax return
- Complete Companies House annual returns
- Calculation and advice on VAT returns and payments
- Preparation of monthly payslips and advise on PAYE/ NI liabilities
- Unlimited telephone and email support from one of our directors
- Tax planning specific to you
- Provision of registered office facility
- Provide credit reference or mortgage/tenancy references
- Provide forecasts and projections
- Produce dividend vouchers and board minutes
- Deal with HMRC correspondence
- Deal with HMRC enquiries (free subject to terms and conditions)
- Complete National Statistical office questionnaires
- Advise HMRC and Companies House of any changes
- Complete share transfers
- Dissolution of your company