" Financial statements explained in plain English "

Annual compliance

Annual compliance

Your freelance contracting company will requre the following compliance;


  • Completion of year end abbreviated financial statements in a statutory format and file with Companies House
  • Completion of year end accounts in ixbrl and submission of these to HM Revenue and Customs
  • Preperation of a corporation tax computation together with a capital allowances computation
  • Submission of form CT600 – company tax return to HM Revenue and Customs
  • Completion of your year end payroll form P14 and provide you with a copy of your P60
  • Completion of your P11d benefits in kind form
  • Completion and submission of the Companies House annual return


  • Calculation and submission of your VAT returns


  • Preparation of monthly payslips and advise on PAYE/ NI liabilities


  • Unlimited telephone and email support from one of our directors
  • Provide credit reference or mortgage/tenancy references
  • Provide forecasts and projections
  • Produce dividend vouchers and board minutes
  • Deal with HMRC correspondence
  • Deal with HMRC enquiries (free subject to terms and conditions)
  • Complete National Statistical office questionnaires
  • Advise HMRC and Companies House of any changes
  • Complete share transfers
  • Dissolution of your company

 As a director of a company you may need:


  • Completion of your personal tax return


Website Design Manchester