A limited company is a separate legal entity and therefore it must have its own bank account.
You are free to choose any bank you wish to operate your business bank account however from our experience most banks require an initial face to face meeting and a business bank account usually has charges applied after an initial free banking period.
Warr & Co have teamed up with Cater Allen Private Bank (owned by Santander Group) and can offer a facility to open bank accounts for our clients. The bank account can normally be opened within two weeks (subject to status).
The Cater Allen reserve account offers the following benefits;
- Free banking (for up to 30 transactions per month)
- Internet banking
- Telephone banking 7am to 11pm 365 days
- Regular monthly statements by post and online
- In branch deposit taking available at Royal Bank of Scotland branches
- No minimum balance required
- Full cheque book and banking facilities for Sterling accounts
For further details and a pre populated application form please contact us.