Warr & Co Chartered Accountants have teamed up with freelance insurance specialists, Caunce O’Hara.
Caunce O’Hara, a top 100 independent broker have been at the forefront of developing insurance products specifically for the freelance contractor market since the mid 1990’s.
Their competitive policies can be purchased online and are available within minutes for viewing 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
By clicking the link below and you proceed to purchase insurance products from Caunce O’ Hara, we will receive commission from them, and that you agree that Warr & Co Limited may retain this. For example should you purchase a professional indemnity insurance policy for £200 (net of IPT) we would receive £15 as commission.
For online policy details, fees and to purchase a policy click here.
Types of Insurance risks
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional contractors and freelancers provide advice and services which will be relied upon by their clients.
- Even where care and skill is exercised, there is still the potential for you to make an error that causes financial loss to a client. Such cases are rare but when they do occur they can be costly. Professional Indemnity Insurance can provide you with peace of mind for quite a modest fee.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance
- Employer’s Liability Insurance covers you for any liability you may have for injury or death to your employees.
- Whilst this cover is compulsory for all businesses, limited companies are exempt where you are the only employee and you own at least 50% of the shares.
- Public Liability Insurance
- Public Liability Insurance will cover you for any liability or death to third parties and damage to third parties property as a result of negligence by you or your employees.